Sunday, August 07, 2011

Pick Your Region

On Friday, MC and I were talking about daily deals when I decided to check on the Groupon and Deal LX e-mails on the off chance they were offering something exciting, like...uh...an eylash perm perhaps. Well, Friday's Groupon deals were downright disturbing and ranged from a botox treatment to a breast augmentation. My favourite was number 3 in the picture below, i.e. Fettabsaugung an einer Region nach Wahl (liposuction of an area of your choice). Hello?

I'm not so sure I would trust the upper eyelid tightening procedure offered by a place called "Art of the Shape", either.

1 Comments:

Anonymous how to get bigger boobs said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

8/09/2011 03:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist