Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ode to the Mundane

This might sound strange, but sometimes I feel that certain little helpers that make daily life that much easier deserve being put on a pedestal...such as those little tissues that prevent colours from bleeding in the wash. I don't know what the English technical term is, but these Farbfangtücher are a great invention, even if, like me, you don't actually want to wash light and dark colours together anyway. This brand is the original, I believe, but I also like DM's own brand: 

I find that even whites turn out much nicer and it's surprising to see that even when you think there won't be any colour bleeding at all, your trusty tissue soaks up
If you haven't tried them, regard this as my housewifey recommendation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist