Friday, August 19, 2011

All I Needed Was a Kettle...

Last week, I decided that my leaking elecric kettle was finally posing too big a health hazard and logged on to Amazon to find an equally powerful replacement. While I was at it, I also put a universal remote control into the shopping basket, the TV in my living room (which I hardly ever watch anyway, but still) having worked on a "near control" basis, i.e. you had to adjust the volume on the actual TV, for over a year now. I was approaching checkout when a banner promoting a sale on handbags popped into my line of vision. Oh-oh.

When I saw a Sequoia bag of the same (only with a zipper) style that I had admired on Mademoiselle for about 70% off, my fate was sealed:

It looks less orangey and more tomato red in real life, but you get the idea.

Well, you're only *young* once, as they say. And payday is on the horizon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist