Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Suede Shoes

Yesterday morning at the un-holiday-like hour of 8 a.m. I took Flocki for his annual check-up and while I was waiting for the garage guys to text me, I went for a haircut at the DM on the opposite side of the road, followed by several other activities to kill time. Such as the traditional visit to the Shoe4You branch next to DM. There, I bumped into a pair of posh suede flip-flops with a bow. They were reduced from € 29 to 9.95. Not only would it have been very rude not to jump at the opportunity, but they also matched my outfit so well, I decided to put them on there and then. QED:
This is me, sitting on a porch-swing which was part of KIKA's garden furniture display, still waiting for the garage to text me. The couple having a smoke on a nearby lounge chair gave me strange looks when they noticed me taking pictures of my skirt and shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist