Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Observations on Gravity

From Saturday to Friday, I went swimming in Wörther See every day, with one exception in the company of my Mum. Every day we saw the same gang of mahagony brown regulars. Aged 60+, dressed with the skimpiest of bikini bottoms and no top. Not a pretty sight. All the young, pert and pretty nubile ladies wore complete sets of mostly flattering bikinis, whereas those in the autumn of their lives chose outfits that can only be described as daring. My mother said out loud what I was thinking: no matter whether you are skinny or obese - at a certain age, it's not a bad idea to consider investing in a slightly greater percentage of textile coverage for your body. "This is exactly why I'm thinking of getting a little pool for the garden", she added.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist