Thursday, August 26, 2010

And another Pair of Shoes (Eye of the Tiger)

This happens to me when I just want to pop out to the supermarket to buy lunch. 
Onitsuka Tigers (onemorehandbag)My inbuilt bargain-radar directed me towards the window display of a shoe-outlet with cute trainers by Japanese brand Onitsuka Tiger for €39 instead of the original €90. You can never hage too many trainers, right? Plus, these are the footwear equivalent of health food, not that I needed any justification. Not surprisingly, I had to go and try them on. While I was waiting for the shop assistant to get the left shoe from storage, a lady had already grabbed my left Jimmy Choo sandal and was fondling it exitedly until I snatched it away from her and told her it was mine. Hah!

1 Comments:

Blogger L. Neusiedler said...

I almost kicked a lady for a pair of bargain Geox boots once :)). they were already MINE :))

8/26/2010 12:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist