Friday, August 20, 2010

Ugly, They Ain't

pretty ballerinas (onemorehandbag)I've had the Pretty Ballerinas brand on my radar for a while, but the buggers don't exactly come cheap and until today, I had never seen them on sale. This morning, though, when I was in downtown KLU and passed by the REX shoestore that has been around since I was a kid, I glimpsed a -20% sign next to 3 different styles of Pretty Ballerinas. I tried on a pink patent leather pair and the blue one I ultimately got and can tell you that they are incredibly comfortable if you are the type of woman who enjoys wearing ballet flats just as much as I do. My boss, by the way, never misses an opportunity to stress just how much he despises ballerinas, but I love them and own pairs in several colours. None of them as pretty as these, though. Obviously.

2 Comments:

Anonymous alcessa said...

They really are pretty!

I own several pairs of Skechers, most of them black, and I always crave for more...

Funny thing, a boss hating ballerinas, though. I guess I am tall enough (1,75) so that quite a few people feel happy about my love for ballerinas.But that is just a feeling I tend to have...

Does he (or is it a she? :-) find them... not elegant enough?

8/20/2010 08:48:00 AM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

@alcessa: Thanks! I'm also tall enough to feel confident with flat shoes plus I couldn't walk with high heels anyway... My boss is the kind of guy who prefers his ladies to wear killer heels. Need I say more?

8/20/2010 01:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist