Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Little Green Men

Update: it's completely dead now. R.I.P.

Last week, my phone began acting up and presented me with the smartphone's white equivalent of a blue screen with sexy options to "boot", "reboot" or "reboot bootloader". No matter what option I chose and how many times I removed the battery and reinserted it,  I always ended up with the same geeky menu. Not good. 
white screen (onemorehandbag)To be fair, there were intervals when a little green man (the "droid" symbol) and exclamation mark made a cryptic experience: 
little green man (onemorehandbag)
Since Saturday, my phone has been in "safe mode" and I hope to get my hands on a technician before I contact customer service in faraway HTC-land...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist