Thursday, June 24, 2010

Deep-Fat-Fried

Today in my lunch-break I tested a new eatery with a friend (who is planning to write a blog herself soon, I'll keep you posted!). Nice concept (think Vapiano goes Asian) and tasty food as well, but incredibly nasty deep-fat-frier smell. I had green tea noodles with tofu and mixed veggies and their "Kyoto" (miso and ginger) sauce. Not bad:
XO noodles (onemorehandbag)I don't know about you, but I hate returning to work after having eaten in a restaurant that is either smoke-filled or greasy-smelling (worst of all, both) and feel really self-conscious when I reek of that stuff, compulsively smelling my clothes and hair every five minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist