Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cheapo

The original plan was to get a white RADO watch. Last year, I wanted to be sensible and not spend that much money on a "seasonal" accessory what with my expensive holiday to Japan. This year, I decided I'd rather buy a classic grown-up watch rather than fork out more than € 1000 for something I might not like that long. Let's face it, I'm fickle when it comes to accessories. Yesterday I was at Tchibo's when I saw this pretty nice watch for about € 16, which does not even bear the inevitable TCM logo on the face. Deal!

tchibo watch (onemorehandbag)
I can be surprisingly sensible and spendthrift sometimes. Although I do sort of regret that rationality decided to descend on me in the Burberry in London outlet and I ended up not buying that cool grey trancoat. Ah, well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist