Friday, February 12, 2010

Winter Sports Continued

Tuesday afternoon: ice-skating on Hörzendorfer See near Klagenfurt. I noticed that I've turned into a degenerate who after years of skating in a "cage", aka ice-rink, feels decidedly uneasy in the borderless wide outdoors.
Holiday on Ice (onemorehandbag)The majority of skaters were hockey-playing kids or families:
Hörzendorfer See1 (onemorehandbag)
I love the little cabin with the heart-shaped "window". Probably quite a romantic location in the summer.
Hörzendorfer See 2 (onemorehandbag)Although I was very tempted to go skinny-dipping, I eventually decided to obey the "do not swim" notices.
Hörzendorfer See 3 (onemorehandbag)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist