Saturday, April 04, 2009

Bye-Bye. See You in October

Phase II of the bi-annual seasonal wardrobe shift has commenced:


bootcamp (onemorehandbag)

After preparing all the down and wool coats for hibernation (or rather the opposite therof) last weekend, I'm now sending off all boots off to their hiding place in the topmost part of my "storage wardrobe" until October. Jumpers, skirts and trousers will follow suit and as usual I'll unearth at least one piece of my summer wardrobe that I had completely forgotten about. It's a pain in the neck to devote hours to cleaning and sorting clothes and shoes, but then again it's a small price to pay for living in a country where the change of seasons is so noticeable - something I wouldn't want to miss. Ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist