Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Juvenile

My new chucks have just arrived:
converse sneakers (onemorehandbag) I was already very tempted last year to buy some, but then thought it was trying too hard to look young, i.e. somewhat embarrassing for someone aged 30+. However, our summer intern argued that even his mum (50+) wore them, so I was convinced, if annoyed that grey chucks only came in men's sizes. I had almost forgotten the project.
This pair turned out to be a rather beige tint of grey in real life, but I like it all the same.

4 Comments:

Anonymous www.everything5pounds.com said...

i like it ..!!!

2/07/2013 03:42:00 AM  
Anonymous vintage evening dresses said...

thank you for sharing ..!!!!

2/18/2013 12:05:00 PM  
Blogger Mishi Rowland said...

The blogs are really the voice of the heart of the writers. The blogs are really knowledgeable and thought provoking. This shows your internal calmness and knowledge in the brain. The style is much impressive and I shall come again to catch up the latest posts .
wholesale fashion manufacturers

4/08/2020 03:14:00 PM  
Blogger Love My Fashions said...

I appreciate your writing style and support you to produce something new and really indulging like this. I promise to come again to overcome my thirst for knowledge and skills.
buy clothing online

4/08/2020 04:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist