Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Juvenile

My new chucks have just arrived:
converse sneakers (onemorehandbag) I was already very tempted last year to buy some, but then thought it was trying too hard to look young, i.e. somewhat embarrassing for someone aged 30+. However, our summer intern argued that even his mum (50+) wore them, so I was convinced, if annoyed that grey chucks only came in men's sizes. I had almost forgotten the project.
This pair turned out to be a rather beige tint of grey in real life, but I like it all the same.

2 Comments:

Anonymous www.everything5pounds.com said...

i like it ..!!!

2/07/2013 03:42:00 AM  
Anonymous vintage evening dresses said...

thank you for sharing ..!!!!

2/18/2013 12:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist