Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ah right. Beginning of Spring

Yesterday, I celebrated the first day of spring by taking the day off and beaming myself (in the green jacket and purple helmet) back into deep winter at the Stuhleck ski resort. There was no need for sun screen, but anti-freeze was good idea. I thought my cheeks would just break off in the cold wind as I prepared to get off the topmost chair lift! The snow was divine, though and after a pit stop at the chic Panorama-Restaurant (without brutal DJ Ötzi-style music, I want more of those places!) I had defrosted enough to feel my fingertips again.
skiing at Stuhleck (onemorehandbag)Contrary to my expectations there were quite a few other skiers on the slopes. Don't those people have work to do???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist