Tuesday, March 17, 2009

For the Asphalt Cowboys

and cowgirls among you, I have an offer to make:

going,going, gone? (onemorehandbag)Strangely enough, nobody wanted to buy this off me on eBay so this is your once-in-a-lifetime chance to get your hands on the gadget you have been waiting for...ta-dah! A thermal coffee mug for your car. Just plug it into the cigarette lighter socket and keep your cofee or tea nice and hot on the commute to work.

No? No. Well, I realise that it is a required taste but should you want it, do let me know (it's in mint condition) and I will ship it to you anywhere in the world as long as you pay for the postage.

PS: I am pretty sure the person who has a history of giving me original birthday presents still has not discovered this blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist