Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Here's Lookin' at You. Not

effortlessly stylish (onemorehandbag) After she was finished haranguing me and dishing out some home truths in answer to my latest wallowing, the Mermaid switched back to obliging best friend and took a picture of me wearing the cool 50s-style rock'n roll chic dress I'd bought with her H&M vouchers. Well, I thought, why don't I put on AFOS' inspired gift while she's at it.

Nice combo, eh? I still doubt I'll ever wear that execution-committee meets beauty treatment contraption at night, but if any of you would like to volunteer as guinea pigs, I'm willing to ship it anywhere in the world. I'll even include a complimentary coffee-mug-warmer or painful "toe-spreader". Surely a deal you cannot resist.

1 Comments:

Blogger ka-ma said...

Ha, ha , ha...that is the best pic I saw in years!! I do feel sorry for all the strange people who try this contraption with a hope that it will help them in any way! On the other hand, I could think of a few kinky ways this could be put to good use...

1/31/2007 11:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist