Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Exclusive Circle

Last night, my new visa card was finally waiting in my postbox.

I had not been visa-less since the early 1990s and never thought about how apt the name was. Without a widely accepted credit card, you are refused by the gatekeepers of the Promised Online Shopping Realm. The other day a colleague recommended a book to me and my first reflex was to order it on Amazon. Not such a good idea when your visa card has been deactivated and your only other credit card (Diners) is not accepted by most international online stores.

the secret password (onemorehandbag)
I had to celebrate re-entry into the (not so) exclusive circle of plastic shoppers by helping the ailing British economy a bit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous GlassesShop said...

Appreciate you sharing, great post.

9/29/2016 09:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist