Monday, December 11, 2006

When the postman rings twice

approaching Vienna (onemorehandbag) On Thursday afternoon, 10 minutes before I was due to leave the office, I was called to reception. Allegedly it was urgent. Reluctantly I rushed there, only to see the postman with a small parcel. Assuming it was official I signed his "electronic receipt notepad gadget thingie" (you know what I mean, don't you?) without looking at the sender at first. When I did, I screeched into his ears and made a little leap of joy. My baby had arrived! Just as I had given up on my camera getting here in time for my German weekend break a Christmas miracle happened. Never mind that it rained all day on Friday and I hardly took any photos. It's a bit like when you carry an umbrella with you it won't rain at all. But it's good to have it on you just in case...
More about Germany tomorrow. As for the Casio Exilim Z1000 - it's love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist