Monday, May 08, 2006

bittersweet

volksgarten in spring (onemorehandbag) Vienna's at its most beautiful right now. Lush green foliage, lilac in all its technicolour glory. Rays of sunshine tenderly caressing pallid winter skin. Aaaaah.
In spite of that, yours truly had a pretty shitty time last week, hence the silence. I don't even feel like shopping much right now which should give you an idea that we're not quite our usual chirpy self here @ onemorehandbag HQ. As I don't want to "do a petite" (much as I enjoy it as a reader, don't get me wrong) and dissect my innermost feelings and insecurities for all my 2.5 readers, I decided not to go into detail here. The good news: nobody's sick, nobody got fired and I discovered once more that my friends are the best you can wish for. And I'm feeling better already.

Lunch-break purchases: 3 gardening magazines for my paternal granny (will post the annual Mother's Day - on May 14 here - to my Mum and grannies soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger johannes said...

good to know you're feeling better already.
takes some time getting used to, though.
however, like you say, in times like these it's comforting, sometimes life-saving, to have good friends and a family to prevent you from falling real deep. get well soon!

5/08/2006 08:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist