Thursday, April 27, 2006

hers 'n hers

metallica (onemorehandbag) Get your shades out, girls, these are the bags I bought yesterday. The bronze one is for l'Italiana, the blue (I know it looks silver on the picture, but you have to believe me) one for myself. I hope she likes it. Read: I hope she shares my perverted taste. And I wonder if this purchase officially marks my rapid descent into the murky realm of tartiness...

That was only a rethorical question.

I even got a discount on the second bag which just goes to show that it pays off to bulk buy.Hah!
Lunch-break purchases: Only groceries and washing powder. What an anticlimax after the glamourous bimbo bags, eh?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really are a handbag maniac. U n b e l i e v a b l e.

4/28/2006 02:03:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Whatever gives you THAT idea? ;-)

4/28/2006 02:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist