Thursday, April 13, 2006

Happy Easter

...to all of you! Early(ish) tomorrow morning, I'll be heading southwards for an Easter weekend at my parents'. I hope they won't get silly notions that their 34-year-old daughter is too old for a proper easter nest (although I do draw the line at expecting them to hide it for me in the garden) filled with chocolate eggs and bunnies. I want it all! I'll be back in Vienna on Monday night with "la Mamma" and at least 2 kilos gained from all the festive bingeing.
spring (onemorehandbag)

No lunch-break purchases other than a snack at Starbuck's where I was meeting Snow White.

1 Comments:

Blogger ka-ma said...

Happy Easter! And have a nice egg hunt!Yeah, yeah, I know, you said you don't expect your parents to hide the eggs in the garden, but anyway...it used to be fun, wasn't it?

4/14/2006 07:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist