Thursday, April 06, 2006

it would have been rude NOT to get them

...those super-sleek, ultra stylish salad servers, wouldn't it? I picked them up for a mere €6 in my lunch-break yesterday. Eating my salad will never be the same. Obviously.coolest salad servers EVER (onemorehandbag) No purchases worth mentioning today. I was f**ing freezing in my mini(ish) skirt in spite of 2 (!, a lacy one with a sheer one underneath) pairs of tights and hurried back to the office after a visit to the supermarket where I bought all the ingredients for tonight's salad when the babies above will be inaugurated. Can't wait.

2 Comments:

Blogger Burcuk said...

heyyy:) these are sooo cool! where did you buy them? Is it sth speacil for Austria? or Wien?

Nice choice!

4/10/2006 12:12:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Glad you like them! No, I don't think they're special for Austria at all. In fact, I think it said "made in England" on the package. I got them from a (rather posh and expensive) tableware shop round the corner from my office which had a sort of "flea market" clearance sale last week with little tables outside their shop. Hence the very reasonable price.

4/10/2006 12:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist