Thursday, March 23, 2006

sniffle, sniffle & arrivederci

I'm still in the throes of the killer bug - perfect excuse to skip the Slo(w)-course last night, ahem - and will probably bring my clogged sinuses to near-combustion on the flight to Rome tomorrow morning. I've already told the Mermaid she should count on C. for nocturnal bar-hopping as yours truly is more likely to be tucked into the hotel bed with a giornale at 10 p.m. in her present state. Then again, a girly weekend (never mind that I'll probably loose my voice for good after a 48hr-gossipping-session) and Italian shoe shops have been known to work wonders for my health. More on Monday.
Lunch-break purchases: I had a date with the Pampered Princess and checked out some "lifestyle" shops. A green bunny-shaped candle was begging to be taken home and I decided not to upset it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist