Monday, March 06, 2006

weekend and aftermath therof

The weekend with L'Italiana was as great as I knew it would be. When we got home from the airport at midnight on Friday, we had a little midnight feast and were up talking until 2 a.m. That pretty much set the theme for the whole weekend: eating and talking loads. Interrupted by some "light" shopping. I did not feel too guilty about another h-a-n-d-b-a-g I bought (Hedgren on sale for a mere € 20. Come on girls, it would have been rude not to buy it) because l'Italiana bought 2. She also raided half the stock of the Turkish supermarket and got tonnes of Mozartkugeln and other lightweight stuff such as a teapot and 4 cups and the catalogue from the Schiele exhibition at the Albertina. There, we didn't bump into Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie who made an unannounced suprise visit a couple of weeks ago (very inconspicuous in sunglasses on a snowy winter day...) but my uncle and favourite little cousin, chiquita. She immediately sniffed out the new bag and made me confess.
hedgrenbag(onemorehandbag)Unfortunately, all three of us must have cought the nasty gastric bug Amica's kids had as we were up all night vomiting. My complexion matches the new bag to an eerie degree...

There won't be any lunch-break purchases today as I'm going to drag my zombified self home at lunch-time. Coming to the office wasn't exactly a good idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist