Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Domestic Goddess's little helpers


kitchenfriends(onemorehandbag)I thought I'd show you some of the cool kitchen utensils I recently got. Snow White gave me the grater with the bossy-looking lady for Christmas and last Saturday at my book club meeting I received a belated birthday gift from the same series. A vegetable peeler called "Samurai" (obviously). Ah, it's so much more fun attacking hapless ingredients with those gadgets, let me tell you.

Lunch-break-purchases: Lunch date at one of my favourite haunts when I was a student, hence only food.

3 Comments:

Blogger Burcuk said...

Heyyyy:) These are from my favourite shop called Octopus! There are really funny stuff, I'm especially in love with the lamp covers and sugar cups with worms! I also saw these in Istanbul, Akmerkez shopping mall, but the name of the shop was different. Actually it was like a small kiosk. Here in London Octopus shops are really big...By the way, another funny store to check:

http://www.davidandgoliathtees.com/index.php

it may look childish but the apparels are really funny:)

2/28/2006 11:23:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Burcuk, thanks for the cool link. We unfortunately don't have Octopus here in Vienna either but these gadgets are sold at other "lifestyle" and gift shops.

3/01/2006 09:03:00 AM  
Blogger James Franklin said...

Need a maid to take care of your child and do your household works? You can hire from the maid agencies as they have become popular by providing reliable maids. If you want a recommendation, I will recommend you the Universal Employment Agency cause they are now the leading maid agency in Singapore. You can visit their website to know more details about their service.

8/22/2020 05:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist