Friday, March 03, 2006

girly weekend

Do you remember how disappointed I was in December when L'Italiana cancelled her visit at short notice? Well, today I'm positively delighted because I will be picking her up at the airport late tonight. I sent her an e-mail this morning, telling her to call me on my mobile once she's through customs and telling her that we are invited @ Amica's tomorrow afternoon. Her reply:

So tomorrow at 3.00 chez Amica…are we going to squeeze in some girlie shopping too??

What a question to ask me! I immediately replied:
Shopping? Well of course! You know me, shopaholic extraordinaire. See you at the airport tonight.

Lunch-break purchases: I went to Interio to buy some gifts for friends.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeheees - I had a girl from London and one from Copenhagen over. Girls' life at its best. When one of them saw a handbag with her name written on it Friday night in town, we of course (of course!) went there first thing in the morning to free it from it's awful life in a store instead of being queen on Ruchira's arm.

3/05/2006 10:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist