Wednesday, March 22, 2006

newbie

Johannes, a very nice and eloquent young man whom I originally met in a professional capacity (on one of those rare days when I was pretending to do *work*) has decided to add a blog in German to the two Japanese (!) ones he already has, the swot. So, let's see if he can keep up the good work and let's put a bit of pressure on him by making his efforts semi-public among the 2.5 returning visitors of this blog: http://www.knusprigebeute.blogspot.com

That's all for me today as my cold is gradually clogging up my sinuses and my capacity to think straight.
Lunch-break purchase: Aspirin ;-(

1 Comments:

Blogger johannes said...

Thanks for proselytizing my blog ^^. guess i'll have to think before writing a new posting from now on, as opposed to the mindless babbling i've been doing up to now... i'll try my very best (for what it's worth! ^^)
get well soon!

3/22/2006 04:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist