Thursday, April 20, 2006

Mercy!

Thanks to excessive paschal chocolate swaps among colleagues and several donations by guests of Coma HQ, my infamous chocolate drawer is more than well-stocked at the moment. This drawer self-destructs in 5 seconds. Oh, no, I got it wrong, it's this drawer's keeper which will no doubt combust from chocolate-overindulgence any minute. Not a pretty sight that will be, trust me...chocolate drawer pending explosion (onemorehandbag) I'll be out of the office all day today, more about that tomorrow. Sayonara.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Willy Wonka just called, he wants his stash back! (lame, I know, but I've been dying to use a line like this on someone...).

4/20/2006 10:20:00 AM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Guilty as charged...

4/21/2006 09:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist