Friday, April 28, 2006

London calling

Later today I will be flying to London. I can seriously do with some distraction and change of scenery and am positive that a girlie-weekend with l'Italiana should just about do the trick. I don't know if it is the weather (rain!) but several other of Coma HQ's inmates are walking around with sad faces and gloomy moods today. Ah, well. I'll just have to repeat the mantra Tate Modern-French Connection-Gap-Fifteen-Liberty-PretaManger-Fred Perry-Covent Garden-Waterstone and count the hours until my departure.

Speaking of which. More or less out of boredom and a near-autistic control-tick I checked the departure times for my shuttle bus to Bratislava, only to discover they have been changed after I booked. Just as well they don't notify customers who already have reservations. In my case, the bus leaves 40 mins earlier than I thought it would (and which my booking confirmation had me believe) which will considerably reduce the time I have for getting changed and grabbing my as yet not completely packed suitcase. Charming.

Lunch-break purchases: A mini Sachertorte for l'Italiana and snacks for me to prevent starvation on my Ryanair flight.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All this sounds as if neither of us is going to have her homework done for next Wednesday. Belgrade calling.
Enjoy London and see you next week.

4/28/2006 07:54:00 PM  
Blogger johannes said...

wow. it really seems that both of us haven't been getting our just share of happiness lately. well, at least one of us can get out of this dump sometimes. wish i could afford leaving this place behind from time to time. but i guess for that to happen i'd actually have to do some work instead of doing dead-end research : )
anyway, have a good trip!

4/30/2006 07:14:00 PM  
Blogger Burcuk said...

perfect time to come! It'll be sunny throughout the week and even be 24 degrees on Friday:) (according to BBC.co.uk :))

Enjoy!

5/01/2006 04:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist