Monday, April 04, 2022

Hardcore Adulting

 

What you see is a chicken soup with a whole chicken. That somewhat "radioactive "colour is due to the fact that I added kurkuma, just FYI. What prompted me to make chicken soup shall be the subject for the next post, but let me just tell you, it was a proud moment. Maybe turning Fifty is what makes you do things that you associate with your grandmother, but until recently it had never crossed my mind to throw a whole chicken into a pot and make a soup with it. It's in a different league from baking sourdough bread, which has become a mainstream hobby, and I am not ashamed to say that I gave myself a little pat on the back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist