Monday, February 21, 2022

Social Butterfly

After having lived an extremely isolated life for almost 2 years, with minimal social interaction and not more than an average of 2 dates with friends in an average (non-lockdown) week, this past week was absolutely exceptional. Two dinner invitations, 2 restaurant visits with friends, a surprise party for my birthday at Frida's and a breakfast date. I also broke my personal Covid-test high-score, doing 4 PCR and 4 home antigen tests last week to be on the safe side. I could definitely get used to leading a less reclusive life again and it was so nice to see some people whom I had not seen for months and to catch up with them in person. I also got spoilt with extra special birthday gifts including art and jewellery. My friends are the best and it's simply great to see (and hug) them again.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist