Monday, March 14, 2022

In My Bubble

It's been two years now that life-as-we-knew-it said goodbye and new vocabulary like "lockdown" and "variants" entered the scene. For me, the global pandemic also brought an unexpected change of scenery with it and I more or less moved in with Highflyer in what I have come to refer to as the "country house" since I am keeping my "city residence" as well. It was just the two of us for months and when we had the first overnight visitors (his sons whom I lovingly refer to as "the savages" as their sense of tidiness and order...or lack therof...is worse than their father's) it almost felt like an intrusion and needed some adapting. I call this our "bubble" and it really is a thing. It's a comfortable and very happy existence and I have to admit that it almost takes effort now to get around to fixing dates with people, make travel plans and basically do what I used to do before the pandemic. Boring? Probably. Anti-Social? Likely. To be ashamed of? Nah, not really.

1 Comments:

Blogger Back Biller said...

The appearance of Style247 on the screen is nothing less than a breath of fresh air in the fashion industry. Here you can have your desired wonderful handbags at reasonable prices. As ladies are fond of collecting different styles and sizes of handbags, so Style247 is the right place for you, where you can easily go through all the available styles and designs of handbags online and can grab your favorite one with just a single click. Women Handbags

4/01/2022 02:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist