Thursday, May 14, 2015

This Is What Happens When My Flight Gets Cancelled...

...and I involuntarily spend 4 hours at Vienna airport. Admittedly I had planned to buy some stuff in the cosmetics section of the Duty Free shop as I had several coupons due to my Heinemann loyalty card.
What I hadn't planned on buying was a white leather backpack (least of all from the conservative, but admittedly good quality brand, Picard - I kind of think of it as the Gerry Weber of bags), but after not only confirming that it comfortably fit my Macbook, but also the offer by the nice sales person to give me a € 10 discount AND a foldable shopping bag AND two tubes of leather polish AND a travel mirror, I pounced. I really like the combination of practical and not too sporty and my back is grateful for this purchase, too.
Oh, and it also goes nicely with the slip-ons I bought on Saturday. Winner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist