Monday, May 04, 2015

Things that Made Me Happy Last Week: Week 18


1. Being reunited with my phone that slid out of the back pocket of my jeans in a shuttle bus when I was at a conference in Zurich. I only managed to track it down the following morning and it is simply pathetic how much stress and anxiety being without my only phone, abroad and a day away from my weekend-break to Lisbon, caused me. Happy does not even get close to describing my relief.
2. Averting the plumbing crisis in my flat (see previous post).
3. Enjoying a lovely long weekend in Lisbon, where I had last been as a teenager AND finding out that my flights were not affected by the TAP pilot strikes, even though worse things can happen than having to spend an extra night in this city, or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist