Monday, April 20, 2015

Things that Made Me Happy Last Week: Week 16

1. The Wanda concert on Friday night. F***ing amazing! I wanted to press "fast forward" at times during the 3 hours of supporting acts as my legs were beginning to kill me standing around (old age and all that), but it was SO worth it. Can't wait for their new album to come out now. Consider me a fan.
2. Booking my multi leg flight Vienna-Sydney, Tokyo-Vienna for September. Details of this trip are still vague but it makes me happy to have the "framework".
3. Making the most of my week in Vienna despite several mishaps and my health being sub par (see previous post) by meeting some of my favourite people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist