Monday, April 06, 2015

Things that Made Me Happy Last Week: Week 14

1. My Russian course. I am getting individual tuition and the teacher is so lovely and keeps praising me for (allegedly) making much faster progress than her other students.
2. Hosting my first ever hangout-on-air webinar for work with speakers in 2 different locations and no glitches whatsoever. Phew.
3. Closing skiing season 2014/15 at Gerlitzen on Easter Sunday. I went on my own as friends and family here in Carinthia had already packed away their ski gear. Other people had as well or else been deterred by the weather forecast (sub-zero temperatures and wind), but powder snow and empty slopes made this little ski bunny very happy indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist