Sunday, March 01, 2015

Things that Made Me Happy Last Week: Week 9

1. Coming home. After a nightmare of a trip (due to a 24-hour gastric bug of the worst kind that announced itself just as I boarded the plane from Atlanta to Frankfurt) I wanted to hug my sofa when I finally made it home and could collapse on said piece of furniture...
2. Making 2 people happy on Sunday morning: the person I gave a heavily discounted practically brand new bag to and the homeless guy I bought a breakfast at the bakery where I had agreed to meet the bag buyer.
3. Getting to spend time with my friend and her family in Athens. Despite the nasty return trip, I really had a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist