Monday, February 02, 2015

Things that Made Me Happy Last Week: Week 5

1. My birthday itself.  I love birthdays! I had dinner with friends, then went out dancing and even an unplanned encounter with - literally- a Ghost of Christmas Past could not ruin my good mood.
2. All the lovely people who gave me the Royal Treatment on my b-day, spent time with me and gave me thoughtful presents. In the picture you can see not one but TWO surprise parcels I got from my lovely colleague in Munich!
3. The fact that my BFF, the Empress, (who also sent me a super stylish gift all the way from Paris, by the way) will soon be returning live and in colour to Vienna. Not just for a visit, but relocating. Happy days!
eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist