Thursday, March 26, 2015

One More Kazakh Handbag

Hello from Almaty. Earlier today, I helped my colleagues inspect event venues for an upcoming big event and lo and behold there was a souvenir stall near the first of those (located on a little mountain). I had been trying to find postcards for a while and bought a handful, together with the embroidered tote bag above. It is clearly done with a machine and potentially produced in China, but I liked it anyway as it's a nice and unique memento, even if I don't see myself wearing it on a daily basis. I love purple and lavender and was in fact wearing a jumper that exact same shade when I selected it.


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful purse for women...

Designer Bags Online

4/04/2015 08:15:00 PM  
Blogger xiaofeiDong said...

Celine handbag provides ultimate luxury and gives the best stylish statement. Behind the refined elegance, there is a great practicality hidden behind it. These handbags own superior craftsmanship with quality leather materials, sewing skills and meticulous modeling. Each and every aspect of the bag is clearly visible.

8/25/2019 06:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist