Thursday, May 07, 2015

There's Always Room for One More

Surprisingly, I bought a bag in Lisbon. I know, I know. The shock, the horror! My decision was spurred/made easier by El Corte Ingles's offer of a "tourist card" that the friendly sales assistant with whom I paid a pair of cool linen trousers a floor above the accessories pitched to me and ended up getting for me. In my defense, it was pretty inexpensive (i.e. below EUR 100) and since I have evening dresses in both red and navy, would be THE perfect accessory for the next night out. It is by a brand that I had not heard of before, Purification Garcia. When I saw it, I could hear my mother's voice in my head saying "But you can easily make that yourself" and indeed, I got some inspiration to add to my endless list of (probably never to be realised) DIY projects: use ribbon remnants to embellish various things with. In any case: I love this bag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist