Monday, May 18, 2015

Things that Made Me Happy Last Week: Week 20

1. That my Mum was literally up and running after an operation so quickly.
2. Doing something very "grown-up" and at the same time a little crazy.
3. The view of Wörthersee from the A2 motorway. There is a spot between the Pörtschach and Velden exits where you get a breathtaking view of the lake. I have driven this route countless times and yet it never seizes to make me happy and grateful that I had the privilege to grow up in here.

Image of downtown Klagenfurt where there currently are umbrellas on strings all over the pedestrian zones. Don't ask me why, but it's pretty anyway...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I�m trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it�s the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated. like this

10/28/2017 12:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist