Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hold on Tight!

...like I hold onto this bottle of Nailmatic "Pipa" (I once more shamelessly painted my nails at the office today) that I got from the Empress. She has berated me for my slacking on the post front, but rest assured, my dear friends, that new posts will indeed be coming up. Life (and things like an unexpected fever attack for example) got in the way, but I will be showing off my London bargain haul for example soon. In the pic above you can already see one of my new treasures, a bracelet from &OtherStories that I bought (not on sale) and love. I was really excited to check out this store which so far has branches in very few cities and was not disappointed. Bear with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist