Saturday, December 28, 2013

Random Pics from 5 SD Cards

I spent the past few days going through 5 SD cards containing thousands of pictures taken in 2012 and 2013 in order to select some for my 2014 photo calendar. These ones below didn't make it into that exclusive dozen, but I wanted to share some with you anyway:

sunset on the way back from Eisenstadt to Vienna
 sunset in Belgrade
tiled floor in Mallorca
Dad walking through the snow on Radsberg near Klagenfurt

techno-cat at Betahaus, Sofia

Peony in my parents' garden


Tea plantation on Jeju island

Dobos cake in Budapest (it looked way better than it tasted)

dog in Belgrade

Art installation in the foyer of Sense Hotel Sofia

"private island" aka Albertplatz, Vienna
window display in Sofia last December

1 Comments:

Anonymous chanel cross body bag said...

My boyfriend bought this purse for me and I have to admit he did a great job. There is plenty of room for the things I carry and I love that I have the option for the short strap and long strap.

1/16/2014 11:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist