Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fingers Crossed

I am going on vacation tomorrow.
When Chiquita and I booked our trip to (South) Korea months ago, most people I told where mildly amused. It's not your usual travel destination if you live in Central Europe. I had become curious when several colleagues told me how they loved visiting/studying there and that it was a lot like Japan "only more futuristic even". I liked that and also the fact that KR is known as a mecca for cosmetics (I never pretended NOT to be vain and superficial...) and Chiquita was easily convinced.
Well, the reaction of friends and family changed in recent weeks and now I feel I have to justify my choice of holiday destination for reasons other than it being "exotic" and "unusual". My little crystal ball may be a fit fogged up so that I can't predict the future 100% accurately, but I am, however, quite confident that it will be an amazing trip and that the little chubby friend beyond the border will behave until I'm back.
A little finger crossing might not do any harm, though...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this blog. Thank you for making this type of blog...I have also avail information about the best new projectTata Primanti

5/02/2013 12:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog . Its very nice. I always read your informative blog post. I want to add some real estate project information with the help of your blog please click hear. DLF The Crest

5/11/2013 12:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist