Thursday, April 11, 2013

Viva Las Vegas (Shopping)!

Hello again. I have to admit I'm not reeeally in working mode today and so I thought I'd share my Vegas haul with you. Even if you never leave your hotel, you cannot escape shops as every one of the big and well-known hotels on the strip has a mall annex, usually in the same theme as the hotel itself. The Venetian has shops alongside its Canale Grande, Caesar's Palace has its Forum Mall, etc. There are several outlets as well a short taxi or bus ride away. I went to the North Premium Outlet and have to say that while the shops themselves where pretty good, the architecture and atmosphere was quite shabby compared to our own McArthur Glenn Outlet in Parndorf.
Here's a mix of my acquisitons from various shops, outlet and regular stores. An "ikkat" tote from LeSportsac...
...a flowery cotton skirt and striped peplum top (gift for Mum) from LOFT...

...cropped trousers from Banana Republic (white) and J.Crew (neon peach/salmon)...

...as well as a striped top and printed silk blouse also from BR.
Here's a selfie of me wearing the blouse in the Vegas sunshine on Sunday:
I wasn't planning to buy a wallet as I actually have a good and practical one, but this bargain from the Kate Spade outlet was too good to pass up. I love the pattern that reminds me of a Japanese kimono:
There was a huge Sephora next to the Palazzo hotel, where I spent the first nights. Need I say more:

In addition to the neon pink nail varnish and cool cherry stickers, I also got 3 more nailpolishes (the pink one from Boots at LHR) to add to my already quite massive collection:
In view of my upcoming vacation to South Korea (fingers crossed that the North behaves!), I did not go crazy on the cosmetics and make-up front as SK is apparently a mecca for all things beauty-related.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist