Monday, March 11, 2013

Palma Haul

Before I disappear on several business trips, I want to post the promised Mallorca haul. I only got a few bits and bobs on sale, which, in retrospect, was just as well given my Splurge-with-a-capital-"S" at AKRIS last week. So here goes:
Cartier-esque rose-gold-plated silver ring (for a ridiculously low price). Trust me, my hands actually look very smooth and youthful in real life even though that photo makes you believe I'm 90...
Striped top (from a cheapo brand I did not know before: Sfera) and a scarf from El Corte Inglés.
Cardigan, likewise from Corte Inglés.
 
Navy silk blouse from Massimo Dutti. Unfortunately the details don't show up on the photo at all, so you'll just have to believe me.
These shoes I really like: they are a more original variation of locally produced (or so they claim) sandals with soles made from recycled car tyres. I love the grass detail and am looking forward to wearing them this summer. I bought them from a little shop run by an old lady in Sóller.
I also bought some edible stuff that is produced locally, such as flaky sea salt.

Coming up next, whenever I find the time is my favourite (and most popular regarding feedback from my guinea-pigs) macarons variation so far: coconut with passionfruit curd filling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist