Tuesday, October 09, 2012

If it's Good Enough for James Bond...

With ONE of the things I wanted to get done/purchase now that I'm finally "grown-up", i.e. have reached the geriatric age of 40, I have now accomplished the other milestone: buying a grown-up watch that will outlive me. After much deliberation, I settled for an Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra that is also favoured by the likes of Secret Agent 007:
I've practically forced everybody who had the misfortune to cross my path today to agree how gorgeous it is... Not that I need to be convinced. I am already in love with it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous BoB said...

ssivoy 45Dahling welcome to the club, I am also an Omega wearing babe, good that my exquisite taste has finally rubbed off on you

10/19/2012 11:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist