Monday, September 24, 2012

Autumn Colours

Today one year ago I was on the plane to Sydney, where spring greeted me with rain. I missed all of autumn last year and perhaps for this reason I'm really looking forward to it this year despite the glorious summer we had.

I enjoyed a lovely weekend in Klagenfurt with my Dad (Mum's on vacation) and below are some photos I took with my phone (because I shared all of them on Instagram). Strandbad Klagenfurt (photo #3) was as deserted as it looks on Saturday afternoon, but it was lovely to soak up the mild rays of the sun and go for a swim. 19° is not cold in my book and I actually much prefer cool water to bathtub-temperate one for swimming. Few people seemed to agree as I had the lake to myself, more or less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist