Thursday, August 09, 2012

Possibly the Softest Scarf in the World

So on Tuesday, the Empress and I *accidentally* ended up in the Tommy Hilfiger Store. Despite the fact that I had already scored a gorgeous skirt a few weeks ago, I discovered an irresistible item. Well, actually the Empress discovered it, but thankfully decided to redirect her obsession to a pair of white wedges instead. Phew! It was the last one and as soon as I had touched it, I was sold. Not the cheapest neck candy, despite the -50% tag, but I reasoned that what with 5 weeks of business-travel lined up and lots of quality time of brutally airconditioned planes, this was actually a job-related purchase. You have to agree with me on this one, right?

The scarf is a beautiful denim-like blue shade and can be scrunched up to very little volume. Again, perfect for fitting into your handbag, while on the go.
It might be minimalistic in volume, but it is definitely impressive in size. You could almost use it as a picnic-blanket:
Very pretty and oh-so-soft (75% viscose, 25% cashmere, making it perfect for all seasons). Never mind my "house-dress" in the photo.

2 Comments:

Blogger alcessa said...

He he, I got myself a soft skin caresser this week, too :-) That is, I simply asked my hubby to buy it for me, because of my non-shopping period (as you see, I AM a clever girl) - but then, I really couldn't resist ... now autumn can come :-)

8/09/2012 03:08:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Oooh, nice and good strategy to let hubby spend the €€€ on your behalf ;-)

8/09/2012 03:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist