Monday, July 30, 2012

The Obsession Continues...

Well, it's not the first time that I'm on a beading/jewellery-making roll, but I've really been quite possessed lately. Every time I get new inspiration from blogs, YouTube videos or have a brainwave myself, out come the cords and beads. This weekend, apart from making the wonderfully easy yoghurt cake again (this time just with nectarines), I also made some more bracelets, such as two braided ones, finally using the bands of Liberty fabric I got in Nice last year (aaah, fond memories!):
Before going to bed last night, I had to try out a technique I'd just seen demonstrated in a YouTube video. Super-easy and very summery:
Who knew that macramé would be stylish and sexy? When I was a kid, it was probably the most uncool of all crafts and only something your spinster aunt would enjoy doing...

Needless to say, I've paid many visits to my dealers of choice in Vienna and ordered several supplies online as well. This morning, I got some material to keep me going for a day or two...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist